Qualitative Data (NVivo)
NVivo is a data analysis package, used to code and analyse qualitative data. This includes:
- open-ended surveys
- transcriptions of Interviews or focus groups
- other text-based or multi-media data
With NVivo you can:
- import data from virtually any source, including text, audio, video, emails, images, spreadsheets, online surveys, social and web content and more.
- store and organise all your data in one platform, from quantifiable demographic information to qualitative open-ended questions and interviews.
- use powerful tools to categorise and classify your data. Automatically sort sentiment, themes and attributes in seconds. Quickly exchange data with SPSS for further statistical analysis.
- easily cross tabulate mixed methods data and visualise the results to brainstorm and map ideas, explore connections between project items and discover new paths of investigation.
NVivo software is available from the Software Downloads shortcut on your PC desktop or programs menu.
DIT has more information on all software downloads.
For NVivo specific information, including logging a job for assistance, DIT can help.
Researcher Training hosts training courses in the use of NVivo. See the Training Calendar for the next available course