Our research is governed and led through the committees and roles outlined below.
The Research Committee is the principal advisory committee of the Academic Senate in relation to the University's:
- strategic direction
- profile in research and research training
Role of the Research Committee
- Provide strategic advice to enhance the University's research profile and capability.
- Provide leadership, and promote a culture of research within the University community.
- Facilitate communication within the University on research planning and raise the profile of research and innovation within the University.
- Provide advice on research training matters.
See the membership and terms of reference of the:
Deputy Vice-Chancellor (Research, Development & Industry)
The DVC (Research, Development & Industry) is responsible for setting the strategic direction and leading the development of research and research education at CSU.
Pro Vice-Chancellor Global Engagement (Research and Partnerships)
The Pro Vice-Chancellor Global Engagement (Research and Partnerships) is responsible for providing leadership of research activities and linkage to partnerships.
The Director leads planning, policy and operations of the Research Office at CSU.
The Associate Deans provide leadership of the Faculty research portfolio, supporting and advising their Faculty members.
Sub-Deans (Graduate Studies)
The Sub Deans provide leadership in relation to higher degrees by research matters for staff and students in their Faculty.