Grant Development Resources and Support
The Office of Research Services and Graduate Studies provides grant writing support to assist in the development of high-quality external research funding applications.
Grant Writing Support chevron_right
If you’d like some support in developing your grant application, please fill out the Request for Grant Writing Support form.
The Grant Development Officer can assist you by:
- Providing comments, edits and feedback on your written grant application to help you meet the required criteria and write to the correct audience
- Offering suggestions for improving the structure of your writing – linking sections of a grant application to form a single, focused proposal
- Attention to grammar, punctuation and formatting
- Editing and proofreading.
Please note that all writing support is subject to availability of staff resourcing.
Grant Writing Toolkit chevron_right
When writing your grant application, take the time to log in to Charles Sturt's Grant Writing Toolkit. In it you’ll find grant writing advice, examples and other resources to help you with the different sections of your application.
To access the Grant Writing Toolkit:
- Log into Interact2.
- In ‘Organization Search’, enter: Grant Writing Resources.
- Hover over the name of the Organization site ‘x’ and a downward arrow will appear. Click the arrow and then select ‘Enrol’.
- Click ‘Submit’ and then ‘OK’. You’ll be taken directly to the Toolkit.
The link for the Toolkit will also appear on your Interact2 Dashboard under ‘My Organizations’. The link for the Toolkit is https://interact2.csu.edu.au/webapps/blackboard/execute/content/blankPage?cmd=view&content_id=_3625797_1&course_id=_50368_1&mode=reset (note the link will only work if you’re already logged into Interact2).
If you have any difficulties in accessing the Toolkit, please contact the Grant Development Officer, Lisa Limbrick at firstname.lastname@example.org.