Help is here for using CRO.
If you are a new staff member or haven't yet set up your CRO profile, Faculty Liaison Librarians are available to help you through this process, including:
- Linking your CRO account to ORCID (you can also create an ORCID directly from CRO if you don't have one)
- Adding your researcher identifiers (e.g. Scopus) to enable automatic harvesting of your outputs and display of Scopus H index
- Adding other network links to your public profile (e.g. ResearchGate, LinkedIn, Twitter)
- Importing your previously published research outputs
- Assistance with manual entry of data that cannot be imported directly (e.g. press/media, activities, and prizes/awards)
- Adding Field of Research (FoR) codes
Contact your Faculty Librarian to find out more.
Use your Charles Sturt username and password to access CRO. For access requests or system issues, please contact the CRO administrators.