|Submission to the Radiation Safety Committee|
- Submission template for any items, proposals or changes to be considered by the RSC, where a specific form doesn't exist below,
e.g. recommending a change to a process in the Radiation Safety Manual/Radiation Management Plan.
- Proposal to use ionising radiation, Class 3B or Class 4 Laser devices in a research project.
- Proposal to use ionising radiation, Class 3B or Class 4 Laser devices in a teaching subject.
|Project Report Form|
- Annual Progress Reports;
- End of Project Reports
- Notification of a decision not to proceed with an approved project;
- Variation Requests; and
- Notifications of Incidents which could bear on the committee's continued approval of the project.
Note: Any radiation incidents or hazards must be reported immediately using SCRIM portal
- Provide exemption to specific students or classes from holding a radiation user licence while under supervision.
|Application to Acquire Radioactive Substances and Notice of Disposal|
- First stage in the approval and acquisition process for radioactive substances.
- Includes: purchasing, loans and all other forms of acquiring radioactive substances that will be used and/or stored at the University.
|Application to Acquire Irradiating Apparatus Substances and Notice of Disposal|
- First stage in the approval and purchasing process for radiating apparatus.
- Includes: purchasing, loans and all other forms of acquiring irradiating apparatus that will be used and/or stored at the University.
|Notice of Disposal of Radioactive Substances|
- Notifying the RSC of the disposal of a radioactive substance, where the original Application to Acquire was paper-based.
|Notice of Disposal of Irradiating Apparatus|
- Notifying the RSC of the disposal or irradiating apparatus, where the original Application to Acquire was paper-based.
|Transfer of Irradiating Apparatus or Radioactive Substance|
- Notifying the RSC of a transfer of substance or apparatus to a new location.
|Moisture Gauge Usage Log Sheets|
- Print, complete and store near the moisture gauges.
|Laser User Registration Form
- Register as a user of Class 3B and Class 4 laser devices
|Laser Apparatus Registration Form
- Register all Class 3B and Class 4 laser devices used in Schools and Centres.