Tri-Faculty Grant Development Scheme
Applications should be submitted to the Office of the Pro Vice Chancellor (Research and Innovation) at firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm 30 November 2021.
Funding is available for a period of up to 6 months from the date of outcome notification.
The Grant Development Scheme is intended to support the establishment and development of mutually beneficial links with private sector, not-for-profit and government enterprises for the purposes of development of funding applications for which Charles Sturt University is the lead organisation. The scheme can also be used to generate pilot data which would lead directly to an external funding application.
The broad aims of the scheme are to:
- develop strong funding applications of relevance to the University, our stakeholders and our communities;
- enhance the relevance, application, and impact of the university’s research to society;
- better leverage university resources and diversify the university’s funding base;
- encourage new partnerships and enhance existing partnerships (which must be in a distinctly new research program area); and
- enhance the quality of the application and support from stakeholders and external partnerships by enabling face-to-face meetings, scoping reviews for background information and / or other support as required by the nature of the application.
The specific objective of the scheme is to improve the chances of a successful external grant submission and to enable strong engagement with both internal and external stakeholders during this process.
University staff may seek support of up to $5,000 for research assistance, generation of pilot data, travel and/or other expenses that will result in a high-quality external grant submission in 2021 or early 2022.
For full information on this scheme please consult the scheme funding rules.
Any queries relating to this Scheme should be directed in the first instance to email@example.com with emails clearly marked Grant development Scheme for a prompt response.