Our aim is to spark innovation and economic development in the Riverina by offering incubator programs, providing co-working spaces and fostering greater participation of women in entrepreneurial activities.
Our Purpose chevron_right
The mission of the AgriTech Incubator is to support the development of the start-up ecosystem and SME business innovation in the wider Riverina NSW by:
- Supporting human capacity and infrastructure development
- Supporting other regional development, government and business agencies working towards similar goals
- Collaborating with local businesses actively supporting start-ups and SMEs.
The AgriTech Incubator will achieve these goals through:
- Tailored incubator programs
- Providing co-working spaces in a dedicated Incubator Hub on CSU's Wagga Wagga Campus
- Offering specialised programs supporting women and girls into tech and entrepreneurial activities
How to get involved
If you would like to participate in one of our Incubation programs, rent a co-working space or learn more about the AgriTech Incubator, contact us.
AgriTech Incubator Program Cohort 6
ATI Riverina: Ready to Launch!
This program will help you take your business, product or service from idea to execution in 10 weeks. This program is perfect for all kinds of new founders – including those who have a day job or are studying. It's a hands-on, immersive experience that uses Lean Startup principles, to bring your idea to life.
Applications are now open.
Our AgriTech Incubator offers excellent co-working facilities for new and emerging companies. The space is also available for meeting and event bookings.
If you would like to book a hot desk, event or meeting space, please email email@example.com for further information.
Henty Machinery Field Days 2020
We look forward to seeing you at the Charles Sturt University Innovation Hub in 2020!
22 / 23 / 24 September 2020
Charles Sturt University Innovation Hub - Site 564, Block N
Charles Sturt University Students - It's time to EMERGE!
Learn skills to become visible for the workforce of the future.
What people are saying
The ATI lit that fire in me to reconnect with my ‘why’ and build that into the business model. Also, discovering how to share Visual Dreaming as a story rather than a business, and learning to pitch that in a way that people could understand, was incredibly confidence-building.
Manager, Charles Sturt University Incubators
AgriTech Incubator Bookings
For bookings for events, please submit a booking request for hire of the venue using the form below. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Printable Booking Form [PDF]
- Indemnity Form - for external hirers [PDF]
- Catering Information
- Directions to AgriTech Incubator, Building 6, Carpark 11 [PDF]