|7:30am||Charles Sturt Alumni Breakfast ||
Networking and breakfast for alumni
|11:30am||Agritech Incubator Alumni - Hay Bale Pitch|
- Sheridan Ingold
- Brogan Finnerty (Founder, Chuck's Kitchen)
- Dan Winson (Founder, Zetifi)
The Graham Centre
The Future of Digital Agriculture
This Graham Centre presentation will:
- look back at the evolution of digital agriculture in Australia since the early 1990s, outline newly emerging and potential future applications and capability,
- highlight current best practice for collecting analysing and using existing data and systems to improve crop and pasture management, and
- outline the work the Graham Centre is undertaking or planning in relation to a wide range of spatial management in cropping, livestock and intensive agricultural systems.
Charles Sturt University
The new Bachelor of Agricultural Science
Find out how the new Bachelor of Agricultural Science will prepare you for the future of Agriculture. Alison Southwell will take you through the features of the new degree that focus on new technologies, agricultural practices and innovative ways that will make you job ready on graduation.