The AgriTech Incubator aims to spark innovation and economic development in the Riverina by offering incubator programs, providing co-working spaces and fostering greater participation of women in entrepreneurial activities.
The mission of the AgriTech Incubator is to support the development of the start-up ecosystem and SME business innovation in the wider Riverina NSW by:
- Supporting human capacity and infrastructure development
- Supporting other regional development, government and business agencies working towards similar goals
- Collaborating with local businesses actively supporting start-ups and SMEs.
The AgriTech Incubator will achieve these goals through:
- Tailored incubator programs
- Providing co-working spaces in a dedicated Incubator Hub on CSU's Wagga Wagga Campus
- Offering specialised programs supporting women and girls into tech and entrepreneurial activities.
How to get involved
If you would like to participate in one of our Incubation or 'Get into Tech' programs, rent a co-working space or learn more about the AgriTech Incubator, contact us.
Our newly refurbished space in the centre of the Wagga Wagga Campus offers excellent co-working facilities for new and nascent companies.
If requiring a hot desk, please email email@example.com for your booking. For payment, please see the Charles Sturt University Cashier (building 13) and quote code "E286" for payment.
($20 per person, per day or part thereof).
The AgriTech Incubator space is also available for bookings for events.
AgriTech Incubator Alumni
From AgriTech to Outback Wings - an aeronautical agricultural and veterinary organisation inspired by the Royal Flying Doctors Service of Australia.
What people are saying
The CSU AgriTech Incubator provided an opportunity to meet with other entrepreneurs in the early stages of their business ventures. By the end of the eight weeks, I was not only ready to present my pitch, but put the initial phase of my business plan into action.
Siobhain is an employee of CSU, based on the Wagga Wagga Campus. Siobhain is responsible for the project management of the AgriTech Incubator and its initiatives, and is required to plan, schedule and coordinate the project within agreed timeframes, scope and quality. Siobhain is also responsible for managing relationships with program delivery partners and other partners and sponsors.
Working Spaces HQ
All about fostering entrepreneurship and economic development in the Wagga Wagga region through the provision of a co-working
AgriTech Incubator Bookings
For bookings for events, please submit a booking request for hire of the venue using the form below. For further information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Printable Booking Form [PDF]
- Indemnity Form - for external hirers [PDF]
- Catering Information
- Directions to AgriTech Incubator, Building 6, Carpark 11 [PDF]